Monday, November 24, 2008

What's the point?

I have this thing called Jasper. He is my blog. Despite feeling like a girl, I think that I will enjoy this new aspect of my life. I guess I turned into a "Blogger." Man, that sounds sick to say. I think I should get a prescription for this social disease. It's like my facebook or myspace isn't enough information of myself on the web. At least I'm an easy target now. Let's face it, everyone has a little "Stalker" inside of them. If anyone wants to find anything about me, all they have to do is click on the "About Me" section of my profile. I try not think about how I initially gave birth to Jasper. What I focus on is how stupid he is...I mean, how stupid I am(Jasper). For the record, Jesse is a girl for all this, and will never hear the end of it....

1 comment:

ange said...

i love your jasper blog! i will be an avid reader.